Soul Source Silicone Vaginal Dilators - Half Set (4 Pieces)
"I've been recommending Soul Source dilators to my patients for many years because they were designed by a gynecologist and a sex therapist to help women who were undergoing vaginal dilation therapy. Many women who have painful intercourse, are new to sex, or are having problems with sex due to menopause, cancer treatment or other reasons can often benefit from dilation therapy. With gentle, comfortable and slow insertion dilators can help women improve their sexual experience and avoid painful intercourse" - Dr. Janet
*Used to address:
- Painful sex (dyspareunia)
- Large size partner
- New to intercourse or return to intercourse after a long time
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or GSM)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Latex-free medical-grade silicone which makes them smooth and resilient.
- Able to retain body heat and easy to care for.
- They feel comfortable, with a texture that resembles body tissue
- Stable from -50 degrees to +340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- May be chilled, used at room temperature or warmed.
- 4 dilators included
- Available in Small (sizes 1-4) and Large (sizes 5-8)
- Comes with carrying case
Dimensions for each size are length and diameter. Soul Source silicone dilators are tapered; dilator diameters do not exceed the stated dimensions. For circumferences, please see Soul Source's Frequently Asked Questions.
*This information should not be used during any medical emergency, or for the diagnosis of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. We recommend that women consult with a qualified health professional specializing in pelvic floor disorders for the most effective physical therapeutic benefit.