The relationship between circulation and genital health – Improving female genital health
Healthy blood circulation makes for a healthy body. Our body’s circulation system provides the blood supply to all body tissues. It carries oxygen and nutrients to the cells and picks up waste products to remove from the body. So, in order for the muscles and other tissues to work at their best they need a strong, well-functioning circulatory system in place. This is true for all tissues in the body. So it follows, that when we increase blood flow to the vagina or penis this can improve sexual function and overall genital health.
So what can be done to increase blood flow to the vagina? The good news is that there are some simple ways to improve genital circulation (both vaginal blood flow and penile blood flow)
- Make sure you are well hydrated. The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily water intake is approximately 2.7 liters for women and 3.7 liters for men. That includes water from all food sources.
- Dietary supplements – Supplements like ArginMax and Revactin contain a few key supplemental ingredients that have been used to increase blood flow to the genitals. Laboratory studies have shown that Ginkgo Biloba improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels and making blood less sticky. L-Citrullin transforms to L-Arginine which is a precursor to natural nitric oxide another compound in the body that opens up blood vessels for increased blood flow.
- Massage – Several studies suggest that massage improves vascular function. The pressure that massage applies to your body moves blood through the tissue. By mechanically moving the vessels and also relaxing muscles around the blood vessels blood flow is increased
- Exercise – Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your circulation. The increased blood flow raises the oxygen levels in your body, can lower blood pressure and decrease stress.
- Decrease stress - While stress has a number of physical effects, it has a particularly detrimental impact on your circulation. Heightened stress can cause a sudden rise in blood pressure, which places greater strain on the walls of your veins.
Men too face the fate of aging – The concept of andropause
Hormone changes are a natural part of aging. In men, production of testosterone and other hormones decline over a period of many years. This is known as andropause. Another cause of decreased testosterone is stress. Chronic stress, ongoing stress over an extended period of time, can affect testosterone production, resulting in a decline in sex drive or libido, and can even cause erectile dysfunction or impotence.
A Revactin review – Improving men’s sexual health
Revactin is a doctor formulated supplement created by a urologist and cardiologist to aid in men’s sexual health. As previously discussed, one of the secrets to healthy genital blood flow are supplemental ingredients that increase nitrous oxide. Revactin contains several of such natural supplemental ingredients. These ingredients produce nitric oxide which increases blood flow to the penis and also has been shown to boost testosterone production. Revactin is recommended to men by urologists and loved by men for improvement in their energy and sexual function.