- CBD is short for cannabidiol a plant compound found in many nutritious vegetables including kale, broccoli and echinacea. It is most abundant in hemp. When ingested in concentrated form, CBD is thought to promote balance and tranquility and has been known to alleviate everyday stressors, discomfort and sleeplessness.
- Our products will not make you high. All the CBD/hemp products sold on our site have less than 0.3% THC which means that there are no psychoactive effects.
- Hemp is legal in all 50 states. We only sell hemp products. Under federal guidelines all of our products are under the 0.3% THC limit which classifies them as legal hemp products.
- Very few side effects have been reported. Occasional drowsiness and dry mouth.
- The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.