Good Clean Love
BiopHresh - Probiotic Supplement for Vaginal Balance
*This probiotic that combines the four most prevalent strains of probiotics found in the vaginal tract and has been clinically used to help restore healthy vaginal flora* and promote urinary tract health*. BiopHresh probiotic strains produce lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide (H ₂O ₂) and have been shown in clinical studies to lower vaginal pH, creating a mildly acidic condition and promoting a healthy microbial environment.
- 30 capsules per container
- Free of major allergens
- No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
- No refrigeration necessary
Ingredients: Lactobacillus, Tapioca starch, capsule consists of gelatin.
- Serving Size = 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving = Total Probiotic Count: 5 Billion Viable Cells (Minimum)++ (++ Minimum 5 billion viable cells at time of consumption, under recommended storage conditions and within Best Used Before date)
- Lactobacillus crispatus, LbV 88
- Lactobacillus gasseri, LbV 150N
- Lactobacillus jensenii, LbV 116
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LbV 96
Directions: For maintenance, take 1 capsule per day.+ Increase to 1 capsule twice daily as needed, or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Take at least 1 to 2 hours after taking antibiotics. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: No refrigeration necessary. Store in cool, dry place. Avoid storing at temperatures above 77°F (25°C). Capsules are blister-packed for superior stability.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. We cannot guarantee that you will not experience side effects, short or long term. When you purchase and/or use this product you agree that your use of the product is completely at your own risk and further agree to hold Intimate Wellness Shop, Inc. and their officers and directors harmless from any claims of liability. The information provided does not constitute medical advice and should not take the place of consulting a physician. This information does not and should not replace treatment from a medical professional. If you need medical advice or assistance, you should consult a physician.