Boric Acid and Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories
*If you are struggling with vaginal odor or other vaginal issues, Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories are your answer! Created by a Board Certified OB/GYN who has treated thousands of women this suppository is the only one of it's kind. It is a gentle boric acid formulation with soothing Aloe AND probiotics, the good bacteria that help restore your vaginal health. that includes
- The only brand that includes Probiotics, the good bacteria that help restore your vaginal health AND Aloe to help soothe burning or irritation caused by other suppositories.
- Promotes normal vaginal pH. Events like menstruation, sex and hormonal changes can throw off pH balance and lead to odor, discomfort and itchiness. Kushae suppositories promote the normal vaginal pH level which is between 3.8 and 4.5. Healthy pH levels keeps BV, yeast infections, and other vaginal discomforts at bay.
- Made in the USA in an FDA certified facility
- Boric Acid – medical grade; mild antiseptic with anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
- Apple Cider Vinegar – restores the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.
- Aloe vera – alleviates vaginal dryness, discomfort, and burning; reported to have a tightening effect
- No drip formula - Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories can be taken any time of day as they don't drip; no need to wait to take at bedtime. The vegan capsule absorbs into the vaginal cavity naturally, with no mess.
- No Fillers, Artificial Ingredients
- 24 Count/ Vegan Capsules
Ingredients: Boric Acid NF 600 mg, Organic aloe vera 130 mg, Apple cider vinegar 20 mg, and 50 mg Probiotics: Lactobicillus acidophilus, Strain: LA-02; 8 Billion CFUs
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
AVOID USE ON OR NEAR OPEN WOUNDS.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY AT 800-222-1222 AND SEEK MEDICAL HELP
Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or be, any of the following: contagious diseases, treatments or infections, recurrent yeast infection, yeast infection treatment, vaginitis treatment, bacterial vaginosis treatment, bv treatment, bacterial infection treatment, and Trichomoniasis
Doctor's Notes: Boric acid has been used by gynecologists for over a hundred years for the treatment of yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. It's frequently used to treat infections that do not resolve with antibiotics or antifungals. In addition to this tried and true remedy, these suppositories contain important good vaginal bacteria that help to fight off the bad guys.