Boric Acid and Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories with Applicator
*If you are struggling with recurrent abnormal vaginal odor, Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories may be the answer! Created by a Board Certified OB/GYN who has treated thousands of women, this suppository is the only one of its kind. It is a gentle boric acid formulation with soothing aloe AND probiotics, the good bacteria that help restore your vaginal health.Features:
- The only brand that includes Probiotics, the good bacteria that help restore your vaginal health AND Aloe to help soothe burning or irritation caused by other suppositories.
- Promotes normal vaginal pH. Events like menstruation, sex and hormonal changes can throw off pH balance and lead to odor, discomfort and itchiness. Kushae suppositories promote the normal vaginal pH level which is between 3.8 and 4.5. Healthy pH levels keeps BV, yeast infections, and other vaginal discomforts at bay.
- Made in the USA in an FDA certified facility
- Boric Acid – medical grade; mild antiseptic with anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
- Apple Cider Vinegar – restores the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.
- Aloe vera – soothes vaginal dryness, discomfort, and burning
- No drip formula - Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories can be taken any time of day as they don't drip; no need to wait to take at bedtime. The vegan capsule absorbs into the vaginal cavity naturally, with no mess.
- No Fillers, Artificial Ingredients
- 24 Count/ Vegan Capsules
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY DO NOT CONSUME
Suppositories may take up to 6 hours to dissolve completely (it is different for each woman!). The manufacturer suggests waiting for 12-24 hours before resuming sexual activity with a partner after insertion.
Ingredients: Boric Acid NF 600 mg, Organic aloe vera 130mg, Apple cider vinegar 20mg, and Probiotic CFU 8 Billions CFUs** (50 mg) Lactobacillus acidophilus Strain: LA-02.
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
AVOID USE ON OR NEAR OPEN WOUNDS.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY AT 800-222-1222 AND SEEK MEDICAL HELP
Ask a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience irritation or burning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. We cannot guarantee that you will not experience side effects, short or long term. When you purchase and/or use this product you agree that your use of the product is completely at your own risk and further agree to hold Intimate Wellness Shop, Inc. and their officers and directors harmless from any claims of liability. The information provided does not constitute medical advice and should not take the place of consulting a physician. product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or be, any of the following: contagious diseases, treatments or infections, recurrent yeast infection, yeast infection treatment, vaginitis treatment, bacterial vaginosis treatment, bv treatment, bacterial infection treatment, and Trichomoniasis. This information does not and should not replace treatment from a medical professional. If you need medical advice or assistance, you should consult a physician.