Weekender Kit: Condoms and Long Lasting Lube (Silicone Based)
The Weekender Kit contains go-to essentials needed for a quick getaway. The Weekender Kit features one 2 fl. oz Shine silicone lubricant and five Rise easy-open, ultra-thin lubricated latex condoms. Pop them in your bag and hit the road.
- Five Rise ultra-thin lubricated latex condoms made with 100% natural latex, FDA-approved, fragrance-free, spermicide-free, and features easy-to-open buttercup packaging. (No more ripping wrappers or guessing which way is up).
- One 2 fl oz Shine Silicone Lubricant: This paraben-free, FDA-approved formula enhances the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity with long-lasting lubrication. This hypoallergenic formula is odorless and non-sticky and is compatible with condoms and can be used underwater. Reapply as desired.
- Silicone lubricant NOT for use with silicone toys.
Condom use: Latex condoms are an effective form of contraception. If used properly, latex condoms will help to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia infections, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, and syphilis.
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semens, vaginal secretions, and blood can all transmit infection organisms.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Leave an empty space at the end of the condom to collect semen. Remove any air remaining in the tip of the condom by gently pressing the air out toward the base of the penis.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Maude Rise Condoms Ingredients: Natural latex, cornstarch powder, silicone lubricant.
Maude Silicone Lubricants Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone.