Something for a Detox Week
*Something for a Detox Week contains a purifying blend of ingredients such as chicory, artichoke and choline, which contributes to the maintenance of a normal liver function and supports the detoxification and elimination of additives, food excesses and pollution effects. We recommend taking a pack per month together with a plant-based, wholefood diet. That’s right, show your liver some love.
- Cleanse your body inside out.
- Powerful plant-mix to support the function and cleaning capacity of your liver.
- Helps to eliminate toxins of an urban life such as pollution and passive smoking.
- 7 pack of 15 ml glass vials
- Flavor profile: Green Apple
- GMO free
- Refined sugar free
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Take one ampoule per day for seven days. Take it in the morning. Drink pure, diluted in water or juice or stir into hot cereal.
- A plant-based, wholefood diet is recommended.
- Gently break the ampoule vial on both sides with a cloth. See how in the video below.
Ingredients: artichoke extract (cynara scolymus), fennel extract (foeniculum vulgare), choline (as choline bitartrate), rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis)chicory extract (cichorium intybus l.), l-arginine hydrochloride, inositol, bromelain, papain, manganese ( as manganese sulfate), zinc ( as zinc sulfate), demineralized water, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sorbitol, glycerin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. We cannot guarantee that you will not experience side effects, short or long term. When you purchase and/or use this product you agree that your use of the product is completely at your own risk and further agree to hold Intimate Wellness Shop, Inc. and their officers and directors harmless from any claims of liability. The information provided does not constitute medical advice and should not take the place of consulting a physician. This information does not and should not replace treatment from a medical professional. If you need medical advice or assistance, you should consult a physician.