Fur Ingrown Concentrate
Gently banish bumps and redness. Together this all-natural oil and textured finger mitt soothe irritation and eradicate ingrown, resulting in clear, smooth pores for even the most sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically and gynecologically tested.
- Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors or fragrance.
- Gluten free
Recommended for areas prone to redness, including pubic area, underarms, legs, brows, lip and chin. In the shower use the finger mitt to exfoliate, focusing on ingrown hairs. Out of the shower, apply a few drops to bumps. For best results use daily, or more as needed. Hang mitt to dry, machine wash
- Coconut oil: Deeply penetrates the hair follicles to eradicate dryness while speeding up the skin’s healing process by softening ingrown hairs so they can easily slide out of the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil:
- A powerful antimicrobial essential oil that eliminates excess sebum in the pores to prevent ingrowns and speeds up the skin’s healing process.
- Tamanu Oil:
- An antimicrobial oil derived from the tamanu nut that’s packed with moisturizing omega fatty acids and antioxidants to soften skin and promote new, healthy cell growth.
- Chamomile Extract:
- A natural antioxidant that calms the skin to soothe redness. One of the oldest known remedies for irritated skin.