Fur Silk Exfoliating Scrub
Buff away dead skin cells for radiant resurfacing. This exfoliating treatment smoothes and polishes skin, and is gentle enough to use after hair removal.
Recommended for everywhere hair meets skin. In the shower, apply in a circular motion onto damp skin. To use as a mask, let sit for up to 10 minutes. Gently massage before rinsing off. For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
- Dermatologically and gynecologically tested.
- Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors or fragrance.
- Gluten free
- Jojoba Beads An environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic beads, this natural exfoliator unclogs follicles to prevent ingrown hairs and removes excess sebum.
- Papaya and Pineapple Enzymes Natural exfoliating agents that remove dead skin cells and break down hair follicles to make pores appear smaller and fight inflammation.
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids Powerful alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that break the bonds between the skin cells to enhance natural moisturizing abilities and brighten uneven skin tone.
- Clary Sage Oil An antibacterial essential oil and astringent that soothes redness and post-shaving irritation.
Ingredients: Water, water (and) glycolic acid (and) lactic acid (and) sodium, magnesium silicate (and) citric acid (and) xanthan gum, glycerin, maltodextrin (and) lipase (and) subtilisin, xanthan gum, gluconolactone (and) sodium benzoate, hydrogenated castor oil beads, papain, bromelain, lav/clary sage eo, jojoba beads 40/60