Intimate Firming and Revitalizing Cream
Menopause, birth control, waxing, shaving, pregnancy, conditions like *lichen sclerosus and just everyday life can impact your intimate area! Your vulva may become drier and lose elasticity, causing pain, irritation and discomfort. Developed by dermatologists and gynecologists in Switzerland, Rejucream uses 3 plant extracts: a stem cell extract, a peptide and a probiotic in this unique firming and comforting cream. Use daily to firm, hydrate, soothe and protect the vulvar skin.
- Contains a tripeptide known to boost collagen production and protect against collagen degradation, firm, tightens to helps improve the loss of elasticity that women may begin to experience over time!
- Contains revitalizing Red Algae: rich in magnesium and calcium, which acts as a second skin to protect from dehydration and aging damage.
- Paraben-free, silicon-free, fragrance-free, estrogen-free, hormone-free and cruelty-free.
- Clinically tested under gynecologic and dermatologic supervision
- Each bottle of Rejuvenate is 1.0 fl.oz (30ml) and may last up to two months if applied once daily.
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl ether, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate 1,2-Hexanedial, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Dolichos Biflorus Callus Extract, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Psilanthus Bengalensis Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
*Test patch recommended in certain conditions. Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition. Information on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.