Now 100% organic! Truth: Growing and giving birth to baby is magical, but it can do a number “down there.” If we could write a vajingle for this salve — and play it every time you open this jar — we would. But we can’t, so we’ll say this: effective Organic Perineal Balm helps provide lasting, cooling comfort for pregnancy and postpartum places. And remember, your body WILL go back to normal — a new normal, but normal nonetheless. Promise.
Organic Perineal Balm is made with organic herbs and oils the way herbalists make it, with an exclusive blend of organic witch hazel, lavender, peppermint and other like-minded botanicals traditionally used to soothe, cool and provide relief “down there” before and after childbirth.
Ingredients: Organic Olive (Olea Europea) Fruit Oil, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Jojoba (Simmondisia Chinesis) Seed Oil, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Organic Peppermint (Menta Piperita) Leaf Oil, Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Leaf Extract, Organic St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Extract
A QUICK HOW-TO
Store in the refrigerator for extra cooling, apply 2-3 times a day — and you'll be sitting pretty in no time.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Use with Organic Herbal Sitz Bath and Herbal Perineal Spray for even more soothing comfort.
- Making postpartum padsicles? Grab a box of Organic Herbal Stiz Bath and follow Earth Mama’s DIY easy steps here!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Perineal Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!