The Quickie Kit - Condoms and Organic Lube (Aloe Based)
Perfect go-to essentials for when the mood strikes. The quickie features 1 vial of Maude's Shine Organic Lubricant and two of their Rise easy-open, ultra-thin lubricated latex condoms. Pop them in your bag and be ready to get to it—twice.
- Two Rise ultra-thin lubricated latex condoms made with 100% natural latex, FDA-approved, fragrance-free, spermicide-free, and features easy-to-open buttercup packaging.
- One Shine organic personal lubricant .375 oz / 11.09 ml made with moisturizing aloe and antioxidant green tea, Maude's organic lubricant formula is 100% organic and ultra-hydrating. Never sticky, this PH-balanced formula is gentle and dermatologist reviewed.
Condom use: Latex condoms are an effective form of contraception. If used properly, latex condoms will help to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia infections, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, and syphilis.
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semens, vaginal secretions, and blood can all transmit infection organisms.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Leave an empty space at the end of the condom to collect semen. Remove any air remaining in the tip of the condom by gently pressing the air out toward the base of the penis.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Use shine organic personal lubricant as needed to supplement your natural moisture and enhance intimacy. To relieve personal dryness, apply a small amount to the area of the body you wish to lubricate. Reapply as desired. Easily washes away with warm water. Latex-friendly. *Can be used with toys.
Maude Rise Condoms Ingredients: Natural latex, cornstarch powder, silicone lubricant.
Maude Organic Lubricant Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.