Something For Jetsetters - Supplement Kit for Travellers
Plant-based remedies kit for the modern traveller. Formulated by Biocol Labs.
No matter how far you travel or how many places you go, this kit will provide a sense of calm, relief and wellbeing during your journey. Designed to fix the five most recurrent imbalances of the frequent traveller: jet lag, flight distress, poor digestion, weakened immune system and the occasional cheeky hangover. Formulated using only botanical extracts, minerals and vitamins of superlative quality. See you on the road, wanderer.
- Something for dreaming 1 spray x 30ml.
- Something for a mini rehab 10 capsules.
- Something for bloated tums 10 tablets.
- Something for immunity 2 shots x 15ml.
- Dreaming Ingredients - Passiflora extract, lemon balm extract, lemon essential oil, vitamin b6, vitamin b1, melatonin, potassium sorbate, sucralose, citric acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitol
- Mini Rehab Ingredients- milk thistle extract, artichoke extract, dandelion extract, black radish extract, boldo extract, rosemary extract, zinc gluconate, Choline Bitartrate, fumitory extract, manganese gluconate, Inositol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, sílica, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin
- Bloated Tums Ingredients - acacia fiber gum, fructoolligosaccharides, pineapple extract (ananas comosus l.), papaya extract (carica papaya l.), charcoal, ginger extract (zingiber officinale roscoe), green anise extract (pimpinella anisum L.), fennel extract (foeniculum vulgare), lactobacillus acidophilus microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g, lactobacillus rhamnosus microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g, bifidobacterium longum microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g, excipients
- Immunity Ingredients - echinacea extract, propolis extract, shiitake extract, acerola extract, copper (cupric sulfate), selenium (sodium selenite), demineralized water, potassium sorbate, citric acid, glycerine, sorbitol